Designed for the most demanding user, the SL200 energy saving combines the advantages of a continuous row of 240 LEDs per meter with the low consumption of the 2835 chip and a length of up to 20 meters with a single power point.
- Flexible led strip for linear lighting with monochrome LED, 20-meter coil
- Set-length sectionable every 2.5 cm
- Adhesive tape 3M 300LSE on the back, high adhesive power even on dust-coated profiles
- Dual cable header allows faster series connection
- The high density of LEDs (240 chips per meter) allows homogeneous lighting on all surfaces
- The SL200 Energy Saving differs from the normal version in the number of Lumens and the reduced energy consumption, maintaining light uniformity thanks to the 240 LEDs per meter
- Chip with CRI90+ and 3 MacAdam Steps